Tuesday 14 June 2011

Bach emotional eating kit review




I have been using the bach emotional eating kit for around 1 month now and feel that I have been using it long enough to review it.

1st of all here is a recap of the info provided

The Emotional Eating Kit is a combination of 3 Alcohol-Free Bach Original Flower Remedies to give a helping hand with diet, detox and healthy eating regimes.
The set of three Bach Original Flower Essences allows you to create your own individual mixture and adapt it to suit your changing moods as you embark on your healthier living regime. You may choose to take one, two or three essences at a time. Simply use the dropper bottle to put drops on the tongue or add to any beverage.
The Kit contains 3 x 10ml Essences:
Crab Apple (Malus pumila)
When you feel unclean or dislike something about yourself. Crab Apple helps with acceptance of yourself and your imperfections.
Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera)
When you fear you might lose control of your diet. Cherry Plum can help you to think and act rationally.
Chestnut Bud (Aesculus hippocastanum)
When you find yourself repeating the same dieting mistakes, Chestnut Bud helps you gain knowledge from your experience.
Free from Artificial additives and colourings
Suitable for vegans
Suitable for the whole family
Glycerine formula - alcohol free

I have been using all 3 essences alongside each other as I do think they all claim to help with problems I have and do suffer from, I always make mistakes when dieting, I always feel like im loosing control and I rarely accept myself.

The dropper is very easy to use just squeeze when in the little container to draw the essence into it and squeeze gently when out to release.The essences taste quite sweet - they certainly have a pleasant taste in my opinion and don't leave you with a funny taste in your mouth.

Since using the bach emotional eating kit I have found that I dont seem to be eating as much on a night - I dont find myself wanting to raid the fridge when I have had a bad day and dont seem to have been as stressed as I have been recently - I seem to have a general acceptance over every thing and not just eating, other things that would usually wind me up haven't been doing.

I chose to put the drops onto my tongue rather than mix in with my drinks and this worked fine for me.

Over the last month I have lost 7lbs and I do feel that the bach emotional eating kit has contributed to this.

I have used bach products in the past with great success - my favourite being rescue remedy which really helped me out when I suffered panic attacks.

Over all i would say that the kit is worth the price at and would reccomend it to any one just starting out on a diet or that have got to the stage where the need an extra little push!




Thank you for reading